About NJ Professional Land Surveyors
At NJ Professional Land Services, we offer land surveying and planning services throughout New Jersey. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years.
Services that may only be performed by a New Jersey Professional Land Surveyor
- ANY MAP OR PLAN THAT SHOWS:
- Property Lines. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-1.3, NJAC 13:40-5.1
- Locations of Existing Buildings and/or Physical Features and/or Improvements. NJSA 45:8-28(e)
- Locations of Existing Utilities. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-1.3,
NJAC 13:40-5.1 (g) 4
- Locations of Easements. NJAC 13:40-5.1 (a), NJAC 13:40-5.1 (f) 9
- Existing Elevations, Contours or Topography. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-5.1 (a)(n)
- Hydrographic or Bathymetric Information. NJSA 45:8-28(e)
- Post Construction Conditions - Horizontal and Vertical. NJAC 13:40-7.2( a)
- Wetlands Delineation by Metes & Bounds or Coordinate Location. NJAC 13:40-7.2( a)
- FEMA ELEVATION CERTIFICATES. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-1.3
- MAJOR AND MINOR SUBDIVISION PLANS. NJSA 46:26A, 26B & 26C, NJAC 13:40-1.3, 5.1(m), 7.4
- DETERMINATION OF AREAS AND VOLUMES. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-1.3
- PREPARATION AND ANNUAL MAINTENANCE OF TAX MAPS. NJSA 18:23A-1.7, NJAC 13:40-5.1(k)
- PREPARATION AND MAINTENANCE OF BASE MAPPING FOR
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS. NJSA 45:8-28(e), NJAC 13:40-1.3
- FOUNDATION LOCATION SURVEYS. NJAC 5:23-2.18(b)l.ii(l), NJAC 13:40-7.2(a)
NOTE: Survey information may be transferred to another plan only if the following information is provided to the reviewing governing body: NJAC 13:40-7.2( a)l, NJAC 13:40-5.1 (n)
- Who prepared the Survey.
- Date of the Survey.
- Who the Survey was prepared for.
- A signed and sealed copy of the Survey must be attached.
SUCCESSOR TO THE MAPS OF:
- Charles B. Carman, PE LS 1913-1981
- Earle B. Van Ness, PE, LS 1926-1972
- Robert J. Baier, PE, LS 1941-1977
- J.D. Green, PE, LS 1950-1954
- Anthony Sutton, LS 1954-1969
- Edward E. Bonus, LS 1954-1981
- Scott C. Willard, LS, PP 1976-1986
- Raymond L. Holmes, LS, PP 1981-1991
- William E. Parelli, PE LS 1959-1968
- Calvin H. Gibson, LS 1969-2000
- New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- American Society of Notaries
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- New Jersey Society of Professional Planners
- Garden State Land Surveyors Alliance
- MAC URISA/NJ
- North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Specification Institute
MY RESUME AND CREDENTIALS
You can read my resume here: Raymond Holmes Resume (115K, PDF)
Professional Land Services in NJ
We can help you with any of your land surveying needs. We’ve been in business in New Jersey for over 40 years and are here to help. Call or text us today at 908.693.0175 for a quote within 24 hours.